From a walk in historical Chinatown to Tai Chi in the Garden, we offer specialized group programs that are fun, interactive, and educational.
Contact us to customize your visit! We are happy to work with you to create a meaningful and memorable day for your group.
Discount rates are available for groups. To ensure your visit on the day and time of your choosing, please book at least three weeks in advance and provide the following information:
Three preferred dates and times
Group category (adults or seniors) and group size
Email address, phone number, and organization’s name
COVID-19 PROTOCOL UPDATE
The health, safety and well-being of our visitors, employees, volunteers and our extended community is always our top priority. We continue to be guided by the advice of local, provincial and national public health officials and will make decisions as needed moving forward.
For everyone’s safety, for the time being:
– We will only be admitting one group at a time.
– All groups will be led by facilitators. We are sorry that we cannot accomodate self-guided group visits at this time.
– Groups may be split to facilitate physical distancing in the Garden
– We recommend all visitors to the Garden wear a mask. Masks are available at Visitor Services upon request.
– Hand sanitizer is available at the front entrance and at various points throughout the Garden
– Please don’t hesitate to speak to us about any special needs or concerns you or your group may have.
As a non-profit organization, the Garden is grateful for your continued support and understanding.